When I was still in Hawaii I tried this recipe and I thought it was pretty good for how easy it was.Here is the link: Creme Brulee
You might want to read some of the reviews and maybe add more egg yolks to make it a little creamier.. I did the recipe as is except I didn't have heavy cream but I have a lot of evaporated milk so I used that instead. I thought it turned out good! I would have liked to have a kitchen torch but the broiler will do.. It did make the custard warm though... with only the middle staying cold.
You might want to read some of the reviews and maybe add more egg yolks to make it a little creamier.. I did the recipe as is except I didn't have heavy cream but I have a lot of evaporated milk so I used that instead. I thought it turned out good! I would have liked to have a kitchen torch but the broiler will do.. It did make the custard warm though... with only the middle staying cold.
By the way have I said that I love All Recipes website!! It's great!! People rate the recipes and add comments so you can pick and choose the best recipe for you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment