These are some of the recipes from Kyle's Family that they do every year, which we have started to do every year as well...
I keep forgetting to take pictures while they are still around so I will try to get one and update them..
I keep forgetting to take pictures while they are still around so I will try to get one and update them..
Russian Punch1 can orange juice, mixed
2 quarts additional water
3/4 cup lemon juice
2 cups sugar
1 tsp vanilla
3 tsp almond extract
Combine all ingredients and heat until sugar is dissolved. Serve warm.
Date Balls3/4 stick of butter
2 beaten eggs
3/4 cup sugar
8 oz. chopped dates
2 tsp vanilla
2 cups rice krispies
1 cup chopped nuts
1 cup coconut flakes
Mix in frying pan: eggs, sugar, dates, and vanilla. Simmer about 10 minutes. When dates are well mixed, take off of heat and cool. Add nuts, rice krispies, and mix well. Form into balls and roll in coconut. (usually double the recipe)
No comments:
Post a Comment