skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My Food Blog
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Monster Cupcakes
For Adam and Gabe's birthday party I made Sesame Street cupcakes.
1 comment:
Amanda
said...
Those are the cutest cupcakes ever! Love em!
June 23, 2009 at 8:20 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to my food blog!! A couple of my friends have started ones of their own. I love to get ideas for myself and thought I would start sharing some of the things I try and some of our favorites that we do all the time!!
other recipe blogs
My Kitchen
Teriyaki Chicken
15 years ago
Recipe Sites
Kraft Foods
All Recipes
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(14)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(3)
▼
June
(3)
Banana Bread
Monster Cupcakes
Cherry Pie
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(7)
►
December
(7)
Labels
bread
chicken
christmas
cleaning
cookies
cupcakes
desserts
halloween
hamburger
mix
pancakes
sandwich
spaghetti
thanksgiving
valentines day
Contributors
K Larkin
Larkin
1 comment:
Those are the cutest cupcakes ever! Love em!
Post a Comment