One of THE Best Burgers!!!!
I got this recipe off of allrecipes.com You can click on the name and it will take you to the site were you can read the reviews and such if you want.
INGREDIENTS
1 pound ground beef
3/4 cup chopped water chestnuts
3/4 cup cubed Cheddar cheese
1 onion, finely chopped
2 teaspoons chile sauce
2 teaspoons prepared mustard
3 teaspoons soy sauce
3/4 cup chopped water chestnuts
3/4 cup cubed Cheddar cheese
1 onion, finely chopped
2 teaspoons chile sauce
2 teaspoons prepared mustard
3 teaspoons soy sauce
DIRECTIONS
In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, water chestnuts, cheese, onion, chile sauce, mustard and soy sauce. Mix together well and form into 6 patties.
Using a griddle or skillet, cook the patties over medium heat for about 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, water chestnuts, cheese, onion, chile sauce, mustard and soy sauce. Mix together well and form into 6 patties.
Using a griddle or skillet, cook the patties over medium heat for about 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
I did substitute teryaki sauce for the soy sauce. The smaller the cheese the easier to make the patty. I also used about 1/4 cup of oats to help bind it. And I would suggest maybe cutting a little bit of the onion... unless you love A LOT of onion. If you don't want crunch in it don't add the chestnuts. We also used cheese and/or onion buns from Reams, also really good!!
1 comment:
That looks good. I'll have to try it when the weather warms up and we start up the grill again :)
Post a Comment