16 oz Ziti
1-1 1/2 lbs ground beef
1 onion
2 cloves of garlic
basil -to taste
1 1/2 cups sour cream
26 oz of marinara sauce
10 oz mozzarella (or more if you like lots of cheese)
Preheat Oven at 350 degrees.
Boil Ziti to Al Dente
brown beef, onion, and garlic together.
add basil and marinara sauce
simmer for 15 minutes
In a 9x13 baking dish layer half of the following: pasta, marinara sauce, sour cream, and then cheese. Then repeat.
Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cheese starts to brown slightly.
UPDATE: We have started to just mix every thing together cooked noodles, marinara sauce, sour cream, and half the cheese. Pour in baking dish and cover with the rest of the cheese. Tastes the same less work!
2 comments:
This was my recipe for the week! It was so yummy!! And the boys all gobbled it up! Yours looks better than mine did however. I burnt the bottom. :( after it was out of the oven. I blogged about it! kind of funny actually.
I love that your recipes are all online!
Hi! Allison again (Tim's sister). Made this the other day and ... another winner!! Yum, yum, yum! I used your idea to just put it all into the same pot/pan & top w/ rest of cheese to bake. So easy & so delicious. I have 2 picky eaters in our family & they loved it! Thanks again!
Post a Comment